Hey y'all! I just wanted to update (now that I can finally catch my breath). Mom is out of the hospital now.
She had a heart attack on Sunday in the afternoon. They took her in and put three stints in her heart. They said her aorta to her legs was blocked. So they had to go through that. She had a breathing tube put in and was sedated to keep her comfortable.
She woke up Tuesday after getting the tube out craving a Lemon Grape slush from Sonic Drive-In. Her doctor gave her the green light on that. So she's changed flavors every day. Rootbeer, Diet cherry limade, sprite zero with lime.
She was released from the hospital today and came home then crawled into bed and curled up with her dog. So needless to say she's feeling much better.
I just am so happy to have her home. New recipe tomorrow! For cupcakes :D And now that I've left with you that... Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment